Our standard rate is $30 per hour. The following general guidelines can provide an indication of approximately how long your document might take:
- Proofreading: between 6 and 14 pages* per hour
- Light copy editing: between 4 and 7 pages per hour
- Heavy copy editing: between 2 and 4 pages per hour
- Stylistic / Structural editing: between 1 and 2 pages per hour
- Translation: between 1/2 and 1 page per hour
* One page is counted as 250 words.
Please note that the amount quoted will depend on your particular document. Factors that influence cost and turnaround include the type of editorial service involved, the complexity of the subject matter, the style and size of fonts, the presence of tables, notes, or charts, and others.
To find out how much it would cost to edit, proofread, or translate your document, request a quote here without obligation.
We accept payment via Interac e-Transfer and Paypal. For new clients, we request a payment of 50% of the amount estimated up front; the balance is payable upon completion of the work. For returning clients, payment can be made upon delivery of the final document.
E-transfers can be sent to email@example.com.